Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Believe It or Not!

During a regular final consultation with a bride today regarding her wedding this Sat., Kristen (the bride) requested a special photograph. If I should see a ladybug, then please take a picture of it. Kristen shared the connection between her grandmother, who is watching from above, and family members encountering a ladybug at pretty much all family events and even at times when people are in need or happy moments. There was even one when John (the groom) proposed to her! This is such a touching connection. For those of us who believe or not in signs or guardian angels (which I do!), we can't deny there's something extraordinary, unexplained events and phenomena that has happened to each one of us at some point in our life time. Some more than once. Well to make this story short, I later went to work and what did I find on the passenger seat??!!! Grandma! I'm sorry but you seem to not be able to reach the pedals and steering wheel there! I KID YOU NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment