Friday, July 10, 2015

Allura and Kent: Wedding June 6, 2015

I have done many weddings of family members and friends within Allura's circle for a good while now.  So when they hired me as their wedding photographer, I was so excited as I get to see many of my past wedding clients again!  The venue was held at Epsom Bible Church, which I was told used to be a school.  Their wedding was so stress free and family friendly.  Majority of the wedding items from bouquets to food were made by friends and family.  One of the groomsmen even made an awesome picnic table for guests to sign which converts to a bench.  And it was his first time building it!  It was also touching to see that there's so much love between the two of them when Kent saw his beautiful bride, Allura, as she walked down the aisle.  I wish you both all the best and love in the world!

Here are a few photos of their wedding.  More photos to come on my website, Gwen Pham Photography, and my Facebook Page.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment